Welcome to Arts Council Santa Cruz County's Online Grant Application System!
Spring 2017 Grant Cycle is open February 8 - March 15, 2017
The Arts Council has been investing in Santa Cruz County schools, artists and arts organizations since 1976, supporting our creative and vibrant community. In 2015-16, the Arts Council granted more than $200,000 toward creative projects, professional development for artists, and general operating support.
- Support the creation and presentation of artistically excellent work
- Increase the success of artists and the sustainability of arts organizations
- Expand equitable access to the arts
- Engage new audiences in the arts
Currently Open Grant Programs
- Create Grants for individual artists and organizations seeking support for their art and culture projects. Applications are accepted in Fall and Spring. Full guidelines here.
- Develop Grants for individual artists and arts organizations seeking support for their professional and business development activities. Applications are accepted in Fall and Spring. Full guidelines here.
Spring 2017 Grant Cycle Calendar
Spring Cycle Opens February 8, 12:00pm
Orientations* (Arts Council offices at the Tannery)
– February 15 4:00 – 5:00pm
– February 21 5:00 – 6:00pm
Deadline to apply March 15, 5:00pm
Awards announced July 2017
Funding period July 2017 – June 2018
*Orientations are recommended but not required for new applicants and those looking for a refresher. Contact email@example.com with questions.
How to Apply
Sign in, or click the "Sign Up" button if you're a new user.
Once you've logged in, click the "Apply Here" tab and then click on the grant type that you'd like to apply for.
Email Crystal Birns firstname.lastname@example.org